The United Church offers a number of rooms of various sizes and formats (all with WiFi available) for external hire.
Please see the table below for options and capacities.
1. Room rates will be discussed on an individual basis and will vary by type of event and organisation, as appropriate.
NB Reduced rates may be offered to regular hirers.
2. Session times are as follows:-
Morning - 9.00am to 1.00pm
Afternoon - 1.00pm to 5.00pm
Evening - 6.00pm to 10.00pm
3. Tea/ coffee making facilities are available in all rooms.
4. Facilites available by prior arrangement include screen, TV/ video recorder, flip chart stand and WiFi access.
5. Ground floor rooms are fully accessible. There is a chair lift for access to first floor rooms.
6. Short and long stay car parking is available close to the church.
7. The postal address is 49 / 51 Charles Street, Dorchester, DT1 1EE. And for most activities, entry is by
the Charles Street door.
8. The capacities are generally indicative; “Theatre” means chairs arranged in lines as in a cinema/theatre;
“Meeting” means seated at chairs around a table.
There are PDF versions of the Letting Agreement and Terms and Conditions of Letting (click on the links to view/save a copy).
Contact: The Church Office 01305 457477 for Rates and Bookings. This Office is not fully manned so please leave a message, alternatively please use the "Room Hire & Lettings" Contact on the Contact us page (click here to go there now).
|Rooms Available||Theatre Type Events||Meeting Type Events|
|Cerne Abbas Room||40||30|